We (book-theory-test-online.co.uk) reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
By using our site you can be safe that we have taken all compulsory steps to ensure your information is protected for the duration of the application process. We DO NOT share or pass your information to any third parties.
We will only offer a refund of 100%. This service is provided without any warranty or guarantee as to its accuracy, and usage of this service or website is at your own risk.All payments are made in UK pounds.
All efforts will be made to book the date specified. However, if that date is not possible then a test will be booked for you on the closest possible date.
Provided that we (book-theory-test-online.co.uk) have not started the process for the User’s booking for a Theory Test Test, we will refund the Test Fee and the Administration Fee where the User requests cancellation of the Theory Test.
As the Company processes most bookings for Theory Tests shortly after receipt of instructions from the User, the Company will refund the Test Fee, £48.00 of the Fee where the User requests cancellation of his Theory Test after the Company has started to process the User’s booking for a Theory Test.
Money-Back Guarantee is provided by bookmytheorytestonline.co.uk. We want our customer to be totally happy with the service that we offer and will refund your payment in full provided that the DVSA theory test has not been booked, and confirmation has not been emailed to the customer, only then we will refund the full fee.
Once you have paid for your theory test we will contact you within 3 days to confirm your booking by email. If you have not received your Theory test booking confirmation after 3 days of making your payment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with your payment reference number.
Where the User has any complaint regarding the Site or the Services, the User should contact the Company. Or alternatively email email@example.com, The Company shall endeavor to respond to all complaints within 2 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint. Where the User makes a complaint, the User should provide his full name, address and telephone number and where applicable, there transaction tracking number.
After we have booked your test we will email you your test details. We cannot accept responsibility for non-delivery of emails or for inaccurately entered information.
If you need to amend your booking just let us know what changes are required and we will bring up to date the DVSA booking system information for you. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your test with the correct/required documentation.
The ‘Fee for booking your Theory Test’ is the combined DVTA /DVSA Theory Test Fee (Currently £23.00) and our administration fee of £23.99 (including VAT at the current rate). Charges are payable by the User in advance, and cleared funds are required before a Theory Test or a Practical Driving Test is booked.
The Services are provided to the User within a period of less than 7 working days from the date of the booking, therefore the User’s right to a “cooling-off” period under the Distance Selling Regulations does not apply.
The User is responsible for ensuring that he arrives at the Theory Test or Practical Driving Test on time, with the appropriate identification. The forms of photographic identification acceptable for both the Theory Test and Practical Driving Test are as follows:
For England, Scotland and Wales (DVSA Tests):
- A valid signed UK (or Northern Ireland) photocard licence. Both the photocard licence and paper counterpart must be presented;
- An old style valid signed UK (or Northern Ireland) paper driving licence and a valid passport. The passport does not have to be a UK passport, but holders of non-UK passports should check that they are eligible to take a driving test here.
REMEMBER: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE YOUR DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF IDENTITY WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR TEST YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE IT AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TEST FEE.
For Northern Ireland (DVTA Tests):
- A passport or a document of like nature, of – any nationality with a photograph of the candidate – this does not have to be signed nor current.
- A cheque guarantee or credit card – with a signature, this has to be current and with a photograph and a name of the candidate on the card.
- An employer’s identity card or workplace pass – must show the name of the employer, with candidates photograph and either their name or signature or both.
- A Trade Union Card – with candidate’s photograph and signature.
- A photograph of the candidate which has been signed and dated on the back by one of the persons listed below. This must be accompanied by a signed and dated statement from the person certifying the photograph stating their profession and telephone number. The statement should be worded: “I (name) certify that this is a true likeness of (candidate’s name) who has been known to me for (number) years in my capacity as (capacity).”
THE AGENCY MAY MAKE ENQUIRIES TO CONFIRM THE VALIDITY OF THE PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION AND OF THE PERSON CERTIFYING THE LIKENESS
WHO CAN CERTIFY A PHOTOGRAPH
|Justices of the Peace||Established Civil Servants|
|Members of Parliament||Police Officers|
|Bank Officials||District Council Councillors|
|Barristers or Solicitors||Ministers of Religion|
REMEMBER: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE YOUR DRIVING LICENCE OR ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF IDENTITY WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR TEST YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE IT AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR TEST FEE